INTRODUCING ARCTIC TOWNHOUSE, VAL D'ISERE
For the winter 2016/17, we're really excited to be expanding the Arctic Lodge family, by adding Arctic Townhouse. For the past two years, we've been planning, designing and working with the best architects we can to develop the coolest and most up-to-date super luxury penthouse apartment - right in the heart of Val d'Isere's old town...arguably the most beautiful part of the village, and only a two minute walk from the piste.
Located within the beautiful area of Old Town, you might think the new Arctic Townhouse would be restricted to small, and poky. However, our design team have delivered an incredible, luxurious & large living space, that's both contemporary and classic in equal measure, and within only a two minute walk to the piste. The main living area is encased in beautiful light wood, with a stunning fireplace to keep that traditional alpine lodge feel. We're so excited to be adding such a classic and historical building, that's been beautifully renovated, to the Arctic Lodge & Co family.
Again we follow the Arctic Lodge & Co theme, with each of the spacious and luxurious bedrooms named after famous adventurers, with the master bedroom named after the first Nepalese sherpa Tenzing Norway, who became one of the first climbers to reach the summit in 1953 with Edmund Hilary. All bedrooms are full ensuite.
Like most things at Arctic Lodge we don't just re-invent the wheel. Quality and exceptional service are not improved by simply serving more champagne, but rather taking a holistic approach to 'excellence'.
Arctic Lodge & Co wouldn’t be what it is without the extremely personal, consistent and familiar level of service. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our members and guests an unmatched level of localized service whether in the house or on the mountain. Even though Arctic Townhouse is based on bed and breakfast, on request you can have our fantastic professional chef cooking you a delicious combination of local, fresh and healthy food in the evening, served with exceptional champagnes and wines, and a team to make sure you have what you need, when you need it.
We also have a private driver service to get you around when out and about and not on your skis or snowboard.
- Townhouse sleeps 6 +3
- 3 double bedrooms, 2*bunk-beds (sleeps 2), 1 further capacity
- Heated boot warmers
- Large Indoor jacuzzi/hot pool and lounge area
- Spa Treatments
- Cinema/screening room with AppleTV/Netflix
- Easy Ski Access - 2 minute walk to the piste
- Arctic Staff Team
- Driver Service
- Tea/Coffee to rooms before breakfast
- Arctic Breakfast
- Arctic Cafe coffee delivery
- Post-ski tea
- Children's lunch service (on request)
- Children's early dinner (on request)
- Champagne and canapés (Package)
- 5 course dinner (on request)
- First class wine with dinner (directly chosen and sourced from our favourite vineyards) (on request)
- Wine list for purchase (+ vintage)
- Daily domestic & international newspapers of choice
- Pre-Arranged Ski Passes ready on arrival
- Pre-Arranged Ski/board Hire (Member details are kept on file, so your kit will automatically be waiting for you on arrival with no extra info required).
- In resort concierge
- Pre-Ski/Post-ski 'Arctic' boot room snacks
- Live Music
- Arctic Tracks Team (Off-piste guiding and piste instruction)
- In-lodge avalanche awareness talks
- Wine Tasting with our sommelier
- Ski Touring
- Ice Climbing
- Ice Driving
- Skidoo Safari
- Spa treatments
- Arctic Lunch Delivery Service - at Lodge or on the piste
- Private dining for dinner (on request)
We hope you will love the new addition to Arctic Lodge & Co.
PRICES FOR 2017/18 SEASON: SUN-SUN (Unless specified)
26TH NOV-3RD DEC: 8,000€
3RD DEC-10TH DEC: 10,000€
10TH DEC-17TH DEC: 10,000€
17TH-27TH DEC (10 DAYS): 30,000€
27TH-3RD JAN: 35,000€
3RD JAN-7TH JAN: 15,000€
7TH JAN-14TH JAN: 15,000€
14th JAN-21ST JAN: 15,000€
21ST JAN-28TH JAN: 15,000€
28TH JAN-4TH FEB: 15,000€
4TH FEB-11TH FEB: 15,000€
11TH FEB-18TH FEB: 30,000€
18TH FEB-25TH FEB: 20,000€
25TH FEB-4TH MARCH: 15,000€
4TH MARCH-11TH MARCH: 15,000€
11TH MARCH-18TH MARCH: 15,000€
18TH MARCH-25TH MARCH: 15,000€
25TH MARCH-1ST APRIL: 20,000€
1SY APRIL-8TH APRIL: 20,000€
8TH APRIL-15TH APRIL: 15,000€
15TH APRIL-22ND APRIL: 10,000€
22ND APRIL-29TH APRIL: 8,000€
The above prices are for full week's (or number of nights highlighted) based on occupancy for the all rooms. For room only rates and availability please enquire below.